Monday, August 17, 2015

Projects Round-up, Crochet edition

As does almost every artist and crafter I know, I have more In-Progress projects than there are hours in the day to work them.  I have a To-Do list for home improvements and for our garden, and a basket of sewing projects I need to work through, plus various culinary and writing projects floating through my thoughts - and I really do need to take an afternoon or two and get this blog updated - but today's post is about my crochet projects only.

This is my In-Progress page on Ravelry:



I don't have pictures yet for most of them - that's on my ever-growing To Do list, too.  Most of the crochet projects are such that I can get a little done each day - like one square or round or row+return each day.  The 85% projects are finished; I just need to take pictures and do the data entry for the project page.  As each project is finished, I'll draft up the pattern (if it's my own design) and make a blog post for it.

In the meantime, wish me luck!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment